Sunday, October 31, 2010

History,whatever!

When I was In my high school, i always rebuke the god regarding the subject called HISTORY.There ware minimum fifty occasions when i was punished because of this subject.Most importantly it is the history which gave me a cause to cheat.History was never a hard subject for me but I believed it has no part to play in my life.As I am a bonkers I try to avoid it with much knowledge that there is no other way but in high school you have to face History anyway!  


 After so many years now I  am realizing what i was missing at that time.Of course there is no more burden of representing it in papers. As I  increased my intimacy with internet,I learned new things,loved some of it and then lost most of it. but that is not the case for history in web, its amazing.Think about Akbar,certainly you will find yourself in the golden horde inside Slavic region.Go for Gorge Bush you may got out how Buddhism once prevailed all over Asia. It is just like the steps of temple going on and on.My history in those days ware boring because it was incomplete and of course confusing.History is continuous and so missing a step is not exactly worthless but distracting which leads to lost interest.  Now i can say internet has make History complete and reached.
                        
Everything we see,read,listen has a history to know.It's interesting,It's inspiring,savvy!