Friday, June 11, 2010

My consciousness

I am Sagar Nayak going to write in my blog something that really hunt me in only night. I am born in a middle class family . Also I am well educated by my family to take care of myself for a comfortable life afterwards. Now i am going to be 25 years old so relatively i have seen one third of my life most probably. But now comes a strange part of my life where i am going to be given responsibilities.Here comes the most trouble some question of my life. In last 10 years from which period i have got the thinking power seen thousand of people with responsibilities of all kinds. Is not responsibilities making people selfish and also we using responsibilities in a selfish way ? Are we not interested to listen the line buzz ‘you are a selfish’ which sounds from every where. We are just behaving as if all are dumb and deaf. I think there is no need of example but if you insist that you are not behaving but you are then took out a single evening at go to your near by hospital and stand to the medicine store there . I am sure you will ashamed of your self in just 5 minutes as you can see people who can not buy a anti colic medicine and praying for death ,wait there is more - the pain is because they are half feed almost everyday for years.

I want to say just go out of home look at anything with thinking eyes you can find it has gone horribly wrong. Then what is the value of so many responsibilities.why should i take responsibility when i can say all the responsible people around me are failed .So i have to find other way but before that i have to come out for a 24 hour mode instead of nights. Please god if you are here give the way before this nightmare kills me.

0 comments: